27th October 2011, 12:45 PM
vivek.k.c

Any jobs for me after completed 12th with 63.8% in 12th?

i'm 19.5 year old i've completed my 12th from army school mathura cantt in 2011 i got 63.8% in 12(PCM) and 70.4%in 10th .so please inform me about any job for me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  2. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  3. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  4. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  5. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Will I get Indian Air Force job if I have completed 12th with PCM?
  7. Options after 12th biology physics and chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?
  9. What kind of Jobs I can get in Banks after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  12. Diploma is applicable for 12th or 12th equivalent jobs?
  13. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  14. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  15. Can I do 12th with Maths once again? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job without completing my graduation?
  17. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  18. What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks?
16th March 2012, 03:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs for me after completed 12th with 63.8% in 12th?

You can apply for only entry level jobs after completing the 12th class. You can apply for jobs in both theboth in public and private sectors companies. You can apply for clerical cadre positions in nationalized and private banks. UPSC and SSC exams are also conducted every year which you can attend. This will help you toapply for jobs in the government departments such as defense, railways, telecom etc. The basis of selection in most of the government jobs will be through written test. You can register in different job portals and employment dailies which will help you to get in to apprentice/clerical entry level positions in reputedin reputed private firms in different domains.
16th March 2012, 09:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs for me after completed 12th with 63.8% in 12th?

After completion of 12th with 63.8% you can apply various job opportunity offered by Bank, Defence, Railways etc.

If you are interested for bank job then you may apply for Bank Clerk exam conducted by SBI or IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) time to time.

The eligible candidate should have completed 12th with 60% marks from recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years.

If you are interested for Defence sector, you may apply for Indian Army/Navy and Air Force through NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian m,ale having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

If you are interested for Railways job then you may apply for SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice).

The eligible candidate should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks from recognised Board within the age of 17 to 21 years.

Hence there are many more options for you which you can join after 12th according to your interest and qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?