15th September 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing B.Tech?

sir i wanted to know what should i do after my b'tec.. i want to get a core company job which is difficult fr me to get after just getting just 70 % marks from gbtu. so shud i try for higher education abroad ? its mah dream to work abroad in a good instrumentation company

16th December 2012, 11:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Tech?

B.Tech degree with 70% marks is not too low grade. With this percentage of marks, you can apply for jobs in most of the public as well as private sector companies. You can try for a job in IBM, Nest technologies, Tata Elxsi, etc whose cut off marks for recruitment is 70%. Pursuing higher studies like MS outside India is good for your career. This helps you to grab a job easily with top international companies with high pay packages.
2nd August 2013, 05:42 PM
mwr

Smile Re: What should I do after passing B.Tech?

70% mark is quite enough for applying in most of the PSU like BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC.. & Most of the MNCs.
It depends on you what you want to do. If you wanted to go for job then prepare yourself for bank,UPSC,RAILWAY entrance exam. If you want to research then go for higher studies. A good GATE score can help you on this.

Best of luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?