17th May 2012, 06:14 PM
dpvenky

How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd

Hi,
This is Venkatesh, i'm working in HCL technologies ltd,please guide me for how to get isb seat in hyderabad ,how to prepare,which subjects involved in the exams and how many rounds are there.please suggest me.

Thanks
Venkatesh

17th March 2015, 03:52 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd

ISB Hyderabad is one of the most reputed colleges in the world for Management Courses. ISB consider GMAT scores for the candidates aspiring to take admission for PGP courses in ISB.

The best way to get a good score in GMAT is to prepare for the particular subjects necessary, which are available in the guide for GMAT book, i.e, The Official Guide for GMAT. All the necessary subjects and the guidelines for the exam is in there. This is all-in-one guide for GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?