19th August 2011, 07:06 PM
kalaim3e

Any short time courses available after completion of degree in Electrical?

Can you please provide to me the short time courses after complition of degree in electrical

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(T.E. electrical) graduate?
  2. Short Terms Courses in Electrical Field?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  4. Short term courses after course completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  5. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  6. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  7. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  8. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  9. Any short period and high income courses after completion of BAMS degree?
  10. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  12. Will there be any short software courses for candidates pursuing Electrical Engineering? Other courses in relation to Electrical Engineering?
  13. Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?
  14. Correspondence short term courses after B.A.M.S. degree?
  15. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. Which are the short term courses that we can do after passing BAMS degree?
  18. Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?
31st May 2012, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any short time courses available after completion of degree in Electrical?

Certification courses like Certification in Embedded system or Certificate Program in Robotics and Intelligent Systems will be much suitable. You can also look for courses like Advanced Training in System Engineering, Advanced program in DC and AC motors, etc. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System, Short term course in Signal processing, Certification in Real Time Operating Systems, etc are also good. Certificate Program in VSLI technology can also be opted. One can select the course, according to their interest in the area.
8th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any short time courses available after completion of degree in Electrical?

what is the best short term courses for electrical engineer affter BTech with 60%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?