6th July 2011, 03:08 PM
sairam kishore

What is the eligibility for MS in USA?

sir i've completed my b-tech(4 year course)in 5/4years could i be eligible in us universities for ms.
plzz send me details on my mail id..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  2. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  3. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  5. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters? -- [New]
  6. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get loan for studying MS in USA?
  8. What is the eligibility for pursuing MS degree in USA?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission in M.Pharma in USA?
  10. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  11. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  13. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  14. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  15. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  16. Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?
  17. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  18. MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?
8th September 2012, 11:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MS in USA?

You are eligible for MS course by qualifying GRE exam. Engineering graduates are eligible to apply for the exam. Those who are in the final year of B.Tech program can try for the exam. Certain Universities prefer candidates with IELTS/TOEFL score. Details on admission can be collected from the official portal of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?