11th February 2018, 09:07 PM
Vaishal11

Apart from M.Com which other Post Graduation courses are available for better career growth?

I am a student of B.Com last semester and I didn't want to take up M.Com after that so please if you can help me in finding what other job oriented courses are available that will help me in making my career and enhancing my knowledge too.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get a journalist job? I am a B.A final year student
  2. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?
  3. Catering management after 10th is a wise decision? Relevant subjects to take in 12th related to Catering?
  4. Courses for maximum growth in career and full income after Graduation in Commerce?
  5. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  6. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  7. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  8. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  9. What are the good post graduation courses which I can opt after my Graduation?
  10. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  11. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Is MCA course equivalent to M.Com? Will I get the same job opportunities if I pursue any of them?
  13. How does CPA relate to career growth for Commerce Graduates?
  14. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  16. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  17. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  18. Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?
22nd February 2018, 12:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from M.Com which other Post Graduation courses are available for better career growth?

Bachelor of Commerce candidates have plethora of course options in professional field. You can apply for any of following courses:

1. Chartered Accountancy course.

2. Company Secretary course.

3. Master of Business Administration.

You can directly apply for IPCC of CA if you have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce.
22nd February 2018, 10:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from M.Com which other Post Graduation courses are available for better career growth?

Job oriented courses after B.Com are:-

MBA in Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking
Business Correspondent Course
Certified Bank Manager Program
Diploma in Banking & Financial Services
Business Accounting and Taxation
Risk and Insurance Management
Certified Management Accounting
Certified Public Accounting
23rd February 2018, 07:43 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaishal11 View Post
I am a student of B.Com last semester and I didn't want to take up M.Com after that so please if you can help me in finding what other job oriented courses are available that will help me in making my career and enhancing my knowledge too.
AFTER COMPLETING YOUR GRADUATION in commerce stream, below couses should be considered for better career opportunities and jobs:

Master of Business Administration- An MBA from a reputed college gives you a very good job.

You can enrol for the CA course-Graduates/Post Graduates of commerce with minimum 55% marks can directly take admission in IPCC stage and other graduates with 60% marks can take admission in IPCC stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?