19th November 2016, 01:26 PM
ABHIJEET2189

Is MCA course equivalent to M.Com? Will I get the same job opportunities if I pursue any of them?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether MCA course is equivalent M.Com or not? Will I get the same job opportunities if I pursue any 1 of them? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is MCA course equivalent to M.Com? Will I get the same job opportunities if I pursue any of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHIJEET2189 View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know whether MCA course is equivalent M.Com or not? Will I get the same job opportunities if I pursue any 1 of them? Please answer as soon as possible.

No, MCA course is not equivalent to M.Com course. The MCA is a post graduate degree in computer application and MCom is a post graduate degree in commerce. Both the courses are different in nature, The MCom is related to commerce and accounts subjects. The MCA is related to computer science programming subjects. Both the courses are different from each other. The job opportunities for the MCA holders will be different from the MCom holders. So you cannot get the same opportunities for both the courses. The MCA holders will get a job in software and IT companies. The MCom holders will get a job related to accounting in various organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?