16th April 2012, 01:15 AM
ankita bansl

Can I fill the form of CAT, XAT and MAT after scoring more than 50% in final but less than 50% aggregate?

sir i have less than 50% marks in my first 2 years of mu graduation but i have more than 50% in final but the aggregate marks are less than 50% so i want to know that may i fill the form of CAT,XAT and MAT????

16th April 2012, 10:31 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I fill the form of CAT, XAT and MAT after scoring more than 50% in final but less than 50% aggregate?

yes, you can fill the form of MAT as other entrance examinations conduct for admission in MBA Course

mention by you need more than 50% aggregate marks in graduation.

Management Aptitude Test

Management Aptitude Test conduct by All India Management Association.

Eligibilty for MAT entrance examination

Graduation in any discipline from recognized university
or
Final year students can also apply.

EXAMINATION PATTERN

• Reading Comprehension - 40 Questions
• Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency - 40 questions
• Logical & Critical Reasoning - 40 questions
• Quantitative Aptitude - 40 questions
• General awareness - 40 questions

form cost -1200/-

Forth coming MAT schedule

02 september 2012
02 december 2012

for further information

Dehli management house ,14
institution aera, lodhi road
new dehli -110003

helpline -91-11-40770300

website-www.aima-ind.org
16th April 2012, 01:49 PM
vinayaga2012

Thumbs up Re: Can I fill the form of CAT, XAT and MAT after scoring more than 50% in final but less than 50% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita bansl View Post
sir i have less than 50% marks in my first 2 years of mu graduation but i have more than 50% in final but the aggregate marks are less than 50% so i want to know that may i fill the form of CAT,XAT and MAT????
Dear Ankita
CAT ,XAT ,MAT these exam are basically we used to call entrance exams so if you write an entrance exam no Percentages Calculated

the criteria for cat exam
For all IIMs, Candidates need to have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/ All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as eligible for Post-Graduate Studies in Management. Students who are to qualify in the following year also can appear for CAT Exam.

There is no other criteria available for writing CAT.MAT Exams

Thanks
vinayagar
12th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill the form of CAT, XAT and MAT after scoring more than 50% in final but less than 50% aggregate?

sir i got 50.11% (B.A) in graduation can u give me sugession for my career plz.........????
22nd July 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in hons subject in 2nd year and 47% in 3rd year am i elligible for cat exam
22nd July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 55 % in my 2nd yr exam and 47% im my 3rd yr exam will i be eligible for giving CAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?