3rd August 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?

I am Bsc (Chemistry) Qualified student. I want to Gov job in Indian Air Force . So please tell me what is the process for this job

10th September 2012, 12:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?

B.Sc Chemistry graduates are fully eligible to join Air force. UPSC CDS exam is the entrance examination candidates need to attend to get admission for the same. Lower age is 19 years to get in to this domain. Higher age limit is 23 years. Those graduates who are able to clear this exam need to attend Physical test and P.I as well.
31st January 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?

i had done my BSC can i get a job in AIR FORCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?