16th August 2011, 02:00 AM
amarendra kumar87

Average package given to M.Tech(E&TC) student in IIT? Names of the companies providing jobs?

what is the average package given to m.tech (e&tc)student in iit's .name the companies too.

Related Questions:
  1. Average salary package for an IIT B.Tech passed out student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the average package of M.Tech CSE student in IIT?
  3. What is the average package of M.Tech student in IIT?
  4. Do IITians really get packages worth Crores? -- [New]
  5. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a good job after completion of higher secondary and learning in SY B.Com?
  7. What is the salary of CSE holder?
  8. Can I get selected during campus placements after scoring 63% in 10th and 56% in 12th? Names of those companies? How much package will I get?
  9. Which are the companies which employ BSc students with a good package?
  10. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  11. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  12. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  13. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  14. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?
  15. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  16. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided?
  17. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  18. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
26th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average package given to M.Tech(E&TC) student in IIT? Names of the companies providing jobs?

minimum package to MTech student from IIT Bombay in Computer science engineering?
7th February 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average package given to M.Tech(E&TC) student in IIT? Names of the companies providing jobs?

what salary i will get after clearing iit-jee with a good rank
23rd April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the max and min salary for a M.Tech passed student from Bombay iit?
25th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Tech from Amity I want to do M.Tech which is the best college for M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?