6th May 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Com students eligible to join NIFT? If yes, what should be minimum percentage in B.Com?

I'm currently pursuing my B.Com. Am I eligible for NIFT? If yes, then how much minimum percentage should I score in my finals? Will there be any entrance also for NIFT?

15th July 2018, 04:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are B.Com students eligible to join NIFT? If yes, what should be minimum percentage in B.Com?

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is a premier institute for fashion designing course.

Candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in M.Des ( Master in Designing ) or M.F.M ( Master in Fashion Management ) course.

Candidates with qualifying marks in bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination.
15th July 2018, 07:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.Com students eligible to join NIFT? If yes, what should be minimum percentage in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in NIFT after B.Com.

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in :-

M.F.M ( Master of Fashion Management ).

M.Des ( Master in Designing ).

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in the course.
15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Com student eligible to join NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology).

To take admission in NIFT for Bachelor degree in Fashion Technology you must have complete the 12th from a recognized central or state board.

If you want to take admission in master degree is fashion technology then the criteria is - one must have complete the graduation in any trade.

No such percentage marks is required to take admission in NIFT.

As you have done your B.Com then you can take admission in NIFT.
15th July 2018, 07:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology. The institute conduct entrance examination for admission in the undergraduate and post graduate course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in commerce are eligible to get admission in B.Com are eligible to get admission in M.F.M as well as M.Des.

You just need minimum passing marks in bachelor degree to appear in examination.

For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
16th July 2018, 12:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology. You can appear in examination conducted by institute to get admission in master course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline with passing marks are eligible to appear in examination for admission in :

M.F.M.

M.Des.

To get more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?