10th September 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc is beneficial after Diploma in Mechanical?

Doing bsc is beneficial after doing diploma in mechanical is this can help in carrier ahead? Can i do bsc after diploma in mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  3. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  4. Which course is beneficial between BSc Maths and BSc computers to become an Indian Army Officer?
  5. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  8. Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  11. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Beneficial PG Diploma courses after MCA?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  14. What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?
  15. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  17. What can I do after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  18. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
11th September 2015, 01:24 AM
JSD.

Default Re: B.Sc is beneficial after Diploma in Mechanical?

Bsc is a science degree course.This course is a professional degree course. The value of this course is good when the masters also done in same stream.

But as you have done the diploma course of three years in engineering so you should go for the B.E./B.tech course. You can directly get the admission in the second year of engineering via Lateral entry scheme.
11th September 2015, 07:46 PM
Rashmuu

Bsc is good course. This course deals with the science and terminology. But since you have completed your diploma in mechanical so you should go for the B.E. B.tech course rather than the BSc course.
31st October 2015, 08:35 PM
msivaiah

No.It is not beneficial of doing B.Sc after Diploma in Mechanical.

Beneficial course is Engineering. You do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Then only you will get benefits.

Many students will follow this only and they are succeeded already.

After Diploma in mechanical, to join B.Tech, there is Entrance Exam. You just check with those colleges of the respective Entrance Exam.

After mechanical engineering, you can go for private jobs and government jobs as well.

You will get salary like 25000/- per month in the starting only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?