4th June 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

BA(LLB) or BBA(LLB), which one has better scope?

Hello friends, I want to do LLB course. But I have heard that BA(LLB) and BBA(LLB), both courses are available. So, I would like to know that which course has more scope. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

5th June 2018, 05:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA(LLB) or BBA(LLB), which one has better scope?

BA LLB & BBA LLB have equal importance and future scope.

BA (Bachelor of Arts) LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) & BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) are graduation level degrees. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The eligibility required for studying BA LLB & BBA LLB is a 10+2 or its equivalent education with 60% from any recognized board.

The career opportunities for both degrees are equal in private & government sector.
The main difference in between the degrees is in BA LLB includes legal education with social sciences & in BBA LLB is legal practice with management foundation.

The job opportunities for BA LLB & BBA LLB are equal in government and private sector.
Based on your interest you can choose one degree.
6th June 2018, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA(LLB) or BBA(LLB), which one has better scope?

As per my suggestion you should go for Bachelor of Business Adminisration and Bachelor of Legislative Law for your bright future.

B.B.A. LL.B. or Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Administrative Law professional integrated course. The duration of this course is 5 years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA FOR YOU
  1. Excise Departments
  2. Judiciary
  3. Business Houses
  4. State Police Departments
  5. Banks
  6. Consultancies
BEST JOBS TYPE
  1. Human Resource Manager
  2. Assistant Advisor
  3. Management Accountant
  4. Company Secretary
  5. Management Accountant
  6. Deputy Legal Advisor
  7. Law Reporter
  8. Human Resource Manager
  9. Attorney General
  10. Finance Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?