27th August 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Why are the online exams conducted for various entrance exam? What if a student is not well acquainted with computers?

Why the online exam of the various entrance exams are done? If a student is not well acquainted with the computers how will he be able to take part in the entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BCA exam possible online?
  2. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  3. Am I eligible for MCA course after completing B.E in EC -- [New]
  4. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam being an IT student?
  5. How should I prepare for Civil Service exam? I am a engineering graduate student in computers
  6. Names of the M.Tech entrance exams conducted in AP? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  7. Being an IT student am I eligible for IES exam? Is there any criteria for preparing for the entrance exam?
  8. Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. How to write NET exam for computers?
  10. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  11. Can I pursue my career computer engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  12. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completing B.Com Computers? Courses to study for IPS Entrance Test?
  14. How to join government job in technical side after completing B.Tech with 70%?
  15. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  16. List of different PMT exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. UPSC exam - online sites for preparing?
  18. Procedure to apply for CS coaching after 12th?
1st September 2011, 01:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Why are the online exams conducted for various entrance exam? What if a student is not well acquainted with computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why the online exam of the various entrance exams are done? If a student is not well acquainted with the computers how will he be able to take part in the entrance exams?

REASON BEHIND ENTRANCE EXAM ONLINE??

There are many reasons behind which made most of the entrance exam online now a days.. some of the important reasons are as follows...

-> Saves a lot of time, instead of coming to a particular place and attending the exam.. some of the exams are conducted online where the students can attend from home itself..

-> Saves paper, there are lot of papers being wasted just for preparing the questions papers for the exams which is indeed going to be wasted once the exam gets over...

-> There is no way of any question paper leakage because everything is saved in the computer and not in paper...

-> Technology is growing in a huge way, where even the test which we are writing in school and college is conducted online in some of the foreign countries so we have to use the technology which is in present in the better way which indeed saves time...

-> It is very much easy for the external to evaluate the paper, since the evaluation is automatically done based on the right answer this again saves the time and energy instead of self hand correction...

-> There is no way that a student will feel uncomfortable or not known while attending the online test, since each and every instruction will be given properly before the exam and if there is some doubt he/she can very well ask the instructor who is present there in the place or through contact...

-> I accept it will be tough to cope up for a person who is going to attend for the first time which was same when we started the exam writing in papers.., but once after that he/she will surely be more comfortable writing the test online than in paper...

-> It's all about accepting the present and using the technology well instead wasting things in the environment... hope this answers your question..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?