22nd January 2018, 11:19 PM
Miresh5332

Best college in USA to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering and its fees?

I am applying for M.Sc in Civil Engineering in U.S.A. So, please can you let me know the best college for Masters in Civil Engineering which has better ratings in United States and can get job in particular field? Also, let me know the fees of those colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  2. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Masters in Structure from Canada? What are the job opportunities in Canada as compared to USA?
  4. Is there any entrance exam to study Masters in CVT from USA? List of colleges with fees?
  5. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  6. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  7. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  8. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  10. How a Green Card holding Civil Engineer can study Masters in USA?
  11. Which examination required for doing masters in civil engineering in USA? What is the score criteria?
  12. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in USA to study MS in Civil and Environmental Engineering? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  14. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA?
  15. Chances of getting a job in USA for Masters in Pharmacy holder after marriage? What other course can I pursue apart from MS?
  16. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do masters in civil engineering admission in Germany?
  18. Best college in USA to study Masters in Cyber Crime and Criminology? Admission procedure and fees for it?
20th February 2018, 04:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college in USA to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering and its fees?

Some best Universities in USA to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering are listed below.
>>Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
>>Stanford University
>>University of Illinois
>>University of Texas
>>University of California

Fees: Fees of those above mentioned universities for Master Degree in Civil Engineering varies between $46000 to $60000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?