21st February 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges for M.Tech that consider GATE score and those with their own entrance exam?

i need to know about best M.tech colleges... those through gate score
and those who take separate entrance too..
kindly pass the infomation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  2. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  3. Details about M.Tech entrance exam?
  4. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  5. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  6. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 355 GATE score?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  8. GATE score: 322, Best colleges for mtechin CS?
  9. Which are the colleges for M.Tech? My GATE score is 297
  10. What are the best colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 21686 rank in GATE with 31.67 score?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  12. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  14. Which is the entrance exam for getting into M.Tech Petroleum Course? Is it possible to take admission without GATE score?
  15. Mtech in good colleges without GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  18. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
21st February 2011, 08:45 AM
71govind

Default Re: Best colleges for M.Tech that consider GATE score and those with their own entrance exam?

You can try in IITs if you have good score.
Then you can apply in NITs.
After all you can try in state universities because some state universities consider GATE qualification for their M.Tech entrance.
21st February 2011, 10:53 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Best colleges for M.Tech that consider GATE score and those with their own entrance exam?

Hiii
dost ,

Its totally depend on ur Gate score card bcoz max college take our personal entrance exam in term of written or Interview......
21st February 2011, 02:25 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
the best colleges which take admission on the basis of the gate exam are
1.iit's
2.nit;s
3.psg college of engineering,coimbatore
4.jhadavpur university
5.banaras Hindu university
the colleges which conduct there own entrance tests are
1.bits,pilani
2,vit
3.manipal university'
4.kalinga institute of technology
5.srm,university
21st February 2011, 06:02 PM
JIGNESH RAVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know about best M.tech colleges... those through gate score
and those who take separate entrance too..
kindly pass the infomation

mostly every college have their own entrance - exam to give admission for M.Tech for his few seats other than I.I.T...

but I suggest you that to get admission without GATE scores is not beneficial for you In future.

So, its better for you, if you will get admission in top colleges in India, with the help of your GATE scores.

If you dont scores good marks in your GATE exams, then please apply for GATE entrance exams again, and scores well marks. You can apply for GATE exams manny times, So, i will suggest you just appear for GATE exams Once again and clear this exams with good marks.

If you will get admission without GATE scores and you will get direct admission in some colleges, then really you will waste your Money as well as your precious time. So, please do M.tech form Reputed colleges to get good jobs in future.

If you will score good marks in GATE exams, then definitely you will get good Colleges and you will not face any problem in future regarding jobs. So, please appear for GATE Exams Once again and scored good marks in GATE exams.

Dont get admission directly in any colleges, Just clear the GATE exams and then do M.tech course form Top colleges. Dont waste your career to do this course without GATE Scores. Prepare well for this exams, Join good coaching classes, definitely you will get sucess in GATE exams.

But if you ask with force then i will suggest you two college , that if you are from gujarat then i suggest you two college , which take their own exam and give admission without GATE..

1. GANAPAT UNIVERSITY , KHERVA
2. NIRMA UNIVERSITY ..
i contacted their and they told me that they give admission without GATE..
but you have to pass their own exam..
you can find more information on their own portal..

1. http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
2. http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/
28th February 2011, 07:09 AM
xavi

hii

Best colleges for M.Tech that consider GATE score and those with their own entrance exam
You can try in IITs if you have good score.
Then you can apply in NITs.
After all you can try in state universities because some state universities consider GATE qualification for their M.Tech entrance.
iit's
nit;s
psg college of engineering,coimbatore
jhadavpur university
banaras Hindu university

bits,pilani
vit
manipal university'
kalinga institute of technology
srm,university
GANAPAT UNIVERSITY , KHERVA http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
NIRMA UNIVERSITY http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/

good luck
28th February 2011, 11:06 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Best colleges for M.Tech that consider GATE score and those with their own entrance exam
Colleges which take admission on the basis of the gate exam are
1.iit's
2.nit;s
3.psg college of engineering,coimbatore
4.jhadavpur university
5.banaras Hindu university

1.bits,pilani
2,vit
3.manipal university'
4.kalinga institute of technology
5.srm,university
GANAPAT UNIVERSITY , KHERVA
NIRMA UNIVERSITY

good luck
15th March 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i have get 24.20 numbers in gate exam.
is there any college which consider this for admssion in m.tech?
15th March 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i didn't qualify in gate.........then in which colz can i apply.............plz send me name of colz
21st March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I got 370 score, AIR 13517 in EC, OBC, Is there chance to get any good college, Is it possible to get interdisciplinary branches at IITs or what are the other good colleges in north India where I may get in... Please guide...

Regards,
Megha
26th June 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir my question is,in gate entrance exam what should be percentage for the CSE branch b.tech student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?