13th March 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is better to study in 11th standard to prepare for Civil Services?

Sir,
In future I want to prepare for Civil Services. I am right now in 10th standard and I want to know which combination should I select in 11th standard for Civil Service. The options are given below-
1. History, Geography & Political Science and International Relations.
2. History, Geography & Economics.
3. History, Geography & Public Administration.
4. Geography, Political Science and International Relations & Economics.
5. History, Economics & Public Administration.
6. Geography, Economics & Public Administration.

16th March 2016, 08:29 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject combination is better to study in 11th standard to prepare for Civil Services?

There is nothing such as subject combination or anything. You can appear and clear civil services examination if you whatever you are studying in a proper way and keep on revising things on a regular basis. Questions in Civil Service examinations can come from any field of education. There is no limitation to it.
16th March 2016, 08:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is better to study in 11th standard to prepare for Civil Services?

If you want to prepare for civil Services in future, I would suggest you to keep on revising things from past year books or get materials for the preparation, as no subject combination is such that which will help you to score well in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?