2nd November 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for mechanical student of 3rd year

which will be the best course for a mechanical student of third year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become an IES officer if I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineer with 7.6 aggregate -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  4. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  7. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  10. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  11. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  12. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  13. How can I be a RTO officer? I am a 3rd year mechanical student
  14. How to participate in internship if I am a student of B.tech Mechanical 3rd year at MTU university
  15. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
3rd November 2012, 11:46 AM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course for mechanical student of 3rd year

Assuming you are going to complete B.Tech in mechanical and based on this thoughts, if you are interested, then you can join ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) after qualifying GATE examination. Because all PSU's like ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC etc. need qualify in GATE. At this stage you need at least 60% marks to appear in GATE.
Now according age is maximum 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC and 40 years For SC/ST.

Educational Qualification: First class BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics / Mechanical engineering.

You can take opportunities in government sector after cracking the following examinations. some of them are given below:
1. UPSC & STATE PSCs
2. Staff Selection Commission
3. POSTAL DEPARTMENTS
4. RAILWAYS
5. BANKING JOBS

Apart from as you are pursuing mechanical engineering, the best course for you to pursue at masters level is MS in mechanical engineering, as it will add on to the knowledge of what all you have learned during your course. You will get a good career prospects in India as well in global.

The learning opportunities are not ending here, as you can pursue an M.Tech in mechanical, aeronautical, aerospace, or automobile engineering. Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacture, using high-end software will give an added edge to your knowledge of mechanical engineering.
19th December 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for mechanical student of 3rd year

Recommend Institute for short term course for third year mechanical engineering student in Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?