5th October 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best exam for me to join the best company after completing B.Tech EC?

hi.i have completed b.tech ec than what best exam for me that should become for best company job.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?
  2. How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  4. How should I join company secretary course after completing 12th with 54%?
  5. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  6. Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?
  7. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  8. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  9. Information about courses required in Archeology -- [New]
  10. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  11. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  12. How to join company secretary course after completing B.Com this year
  13. How to join construction company for completing internship in summer vacations?
  14. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  15. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after completing my degree? Should I join any company or any other course or MBA?
  17. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
31st August 2016, 09:20 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best exam for me to join the best company after completing B.Tech EC?

According to my knowledge GATE is the best exam after completing B.Tech EC.after clearing this exam you can start a career in public sector firms or good companies.

After B.Tech in ECE you can go for the following public sector jobs:-

**Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

**Bharat Electronics Limited

**Bharat Electricals Limited

**Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd

**Steel Authority of India Limited

**Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited

**Indian Space Research Organisation

**Indian Oil Corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?