9th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get B.Ed admission without scoring 50%? I have no teaching experience

how can i get b.ed admission without 50%.i have no teaching experience

Related Questions:
  1. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  3. How can I get B.Ed admission without scoring 50%? I have no teaching experience
  4. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  5. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
  10. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  11. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed? -- [New]
  12. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  13. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  14. How can I get a teaching job after completing M.Sc. in Microbiology in M.P.?
  15. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  16. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  17. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  18. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
28th June 2014, 01:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get B.Ed admission without scoring 50%? I have no teaching experience

You need to be a graduate with minimum 50 per cent marks, is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. Ignou B.Ed entrance test is divided into 2 parts of 80 marks and 20 marks. There will be total 100 questions. In the first part, there will be general English comprehension, logical and analytical reasoning, educational and general awareness and teaching-learning and the school. While the second part covers any of the main subjects like science, maths, social science, hindi, English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?