22nd October 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Best option available after 12th computer science in Commerce with 70%?

what may be the best option after 12th with computer science in commerce streame with 70%

11th November 2011, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option available after 12th computer science in Commerce with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what may be the best option after 12th with computer science in commerce streame with 70%
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

THere are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, BCA ,BSC(IT ,CS) ,CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best
16th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option available after 12th computer science in Commerce with 70%?

What to take after ssc if i have 75%
13th May 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course after 12th computer science with physics,chemistry,maths.... if i have scored above 70% marks....
13th May 2012, 06:54 PM
romi_bal

After passing 12th with commerce you can apply for various graduation programmes such as BCom, BBA,BCA, BSc(IT, CS), BMS, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.

List of some best colleges:
1. Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media
2. St. Xavier's College
3. H.R. college of Commerce & Economics
4. Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
5. Institute of Apparel Management
6. Shri Shikshayatan College

Minimum Eligibility required for above colleges are 75% marks in 12th.
13th May 2012, 09:49 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend, as you have low marks in 10th standard and you have told that you are an average student. I like that you have judged yourself. Now also You have to judge in which way you will go, I will just provide the option you after commerce and you have to choose.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

~regards~
priyo
15th April 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for taking computer science with commerce I want to do MBA and I am average student so do computer science help me in increasing my marks
21st April 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

My son hs opted fr commerce with computer sc wht r career
optiions.if he opt fr mass media n web designing thn whic
will hv more optipns career wise ? Sangeeta
16th May 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to become computer engineer would it be possible after dtudying commerce with computer
30th May 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs or careers plans can i get as i have chosen commerce with computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?