22nd March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Best options for electrical and electronics student?

what is the best and good job option for electrical and electronical student

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  3. How to get a job after finishing B.E?
  4. What are the options for me after electronics engineering?
  5. Career opportunities through Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  7. Can I appear for GATE and PSU if I score 6.8 CGPA while in 3rd year electrical engineering? Are there any other options for me?
  8. How to do marine course? I am a student of electrical and electronics student
  9. Can I get selected in electrical Engineering for one of the two optional subjects if I am BSc Electronics student?
  10. Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?
  11. How to do marine course after electrical and electronics
  12. Gujarat Technological University Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1st Semester Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  15. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  16. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
5th June 2013, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options for electrical and electronics student?

You can get in to Officer level positions in central government departments by qualifying ESE exam. Another good option is to join with PSU like BHEL, BEL, or IOCL. A minimum of 60-70% marks and valid GATE score is mandatory to apply in these firms. MNC jobs in firms like Dell, Samsung, or Infosys are also preferable. You can also try for Officer grades in defense or banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?