1st August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do marine course after electrical and electronics

I am a student of electrical and electronics student after finish my this course is it possible to do a marine course(1 year course)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  2. How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  3. Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. How to do marine course after electrical and electronics
  6. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  7. How to do marine course? I am a student of electrical and electronics student
  8. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  9. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  11. Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering
  12. How to join marine line after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics branch
  13. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  14. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  15. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  17. What is beneficial for me after B.E. doing M.S. or M.Tech?
  18. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
15th September 2015, 03:38 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to do marine course after electrical and electronics

Yes,

you can opt for Merchant Navy course, with your 12th marks and not with engineering. Engineering is not needed.

Also you can join Naval Academies of Indian Navy. You could get good salary package as well as good training.

There will be SSB interview before final selection.

It will be on the basis of contract.

You could avail all the benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?