21st July 2012, 08:49 PM
Debendra meher

How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?

Hello Sir...
I have completed B.Com. I need a job in a software company so what i have to do ? if i able to get a job then i will start my MBA(IT). so please give me some suggestion.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in MNC company or software company after completing 2nd PUC? What are the vacancies in Bangalore?
  2. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  3. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
  4. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  5. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  7. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  8. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  9. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  10. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  11. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  12. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  14. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  15. Does MSc IT has a good future in India?
  16. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE -- [New]
  17. What to do after 12th commerce?
  18. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
29th July 2012, 12:43 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?

After completion of B.Com you may get job in software company but may be in accounts department or facility department or in any other department. But after completion of B.Com it is not possible directly to work in software job. But if you can complete MBA(IT) then you will get chance to work in software company my be directly in software related department.

MBA is generally management course. May be you will get chance to manage people those will work in software field after completion of MBA(IT). But now only after M.Com you will get chance of that.

My suggestion as you have completed B.Com then you should go for job in commerce related field or you should go for study in commerce related field. You may go for M.Com. Even you may take admission in MBA but choose Finance or any other department other than IT. Because IT is totally different from commerce. It will be a huge problem for you to understand IT after completion of graduation in commerce if you have no prior knowledge in computer field.

Still if you are interested to work in software field then you may take admission in MBA(IT). After that try for job in software company. To take admission in MBA you have to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. If you can crack this examination you will be able to choose MBA institution based on your entrance examination score. Try to take admission in MBA in a good institution. It will be more easy to get a good job if you complete MBA from a good institution. Even you may get placed from your institution campus. Now you have to take decision what you want to do.

Best of luck.
29th July 2012, 11:02 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?

[QUOTE=Debendra meher;2483843]Hello Sir...
I have completed B.Com. I need a job in a software company so what i have to do ? if i able to get a job then i will start my MBA(IT). so please give me some suggestion.

[SIZE=3]Dear friend[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] as you said that you are a B.com graduate after some time so after that you apply for

MCA ro do a GNET Pro course these are thee two way through which you can enter in IT sector

by doing MCA you become master in computer application and if you go for GNET Pro course the

you become master in hardware ,software,networking, and there are many more branch in this

course and these days this course demand is very much in companies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]many companies are available some of these[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]>>tcs
>> infosys
>> hcl
>> hp
>> accenture
>> wipro
>> dell
>> aricentetc.....

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]

BEST OF LUCK

[/SIZE]
11th December 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.com,now i have to work in IT companies,its possibel or not
5th January 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com but im not getting day shift jobs in mnc companies wat to do?
6th July 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I hv done bsc from math distance education. I want to join software industry . Which course would be better to get a job in short period?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?