24th August 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject in the exam of UGC NET to take after completion of MSc with Physics?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am Sunny Sharma residential of katni M.P. I have passed M.Sc. with physics from Government college. Sir, I want to know only that all subject of UGC NET that I can do? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!

25th August 2017, 04:50 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which is the best subject in the exam of UGC NET to take after completion of MSc with Physics?

List of UGC NET subject suitable for M.Sc Physics candidate can be one of the following-

Computer Science and Application
Forensic Science
Economics
History
Sociology
Political Science
Education
Public Administration

There are many subjects available for NET exam, you can choose any subject suitable for.
25th August 2017, 09:58 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Which is the best subject in the exam of UGC NET to take after completion of MSc with Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am Sunny Sharma residential of katni M.P. I have passed M.Sc. with physics from Government college. Sir, I want to know only that all subject of UGC NET that I can do? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!
After completing M.Sc with Physics you can apply for CSIR-UGC NET Physics. You need to select the best suited subjects for yourself from the six subjects combination like

Chemical
Atmospheric
Mathematical
Engineering Science
Physical Science
Planetary Science.

The best subject option after M.Sc in Physics is to take Physical Science in UGC-NET examination. The NET examination is conducted by University Grant Commission. The candidates need to have a post graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?