1st August 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for UGC-NET for Management subject. I have completed my MSc in Financial Economics. So, with this qualification can I apply for UGC-NET or not? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply UGC-NET for both Economics and Management being an MBA and M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Can I choose Economics for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  4. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  5. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language?
  7. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  9. Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  12. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  13. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  14. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Economics Services being an Economics postgraduate? Syllabus and procedure to apply for IES exam?
  18. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
12th June 2023, 09:20 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate?

For UGC NET management subject you need a post graduate degree in the concerned field. According to your qualification you can apply for Financial management subject. You can also apply for Economics subject if you are comfortable with it.

Although having a manegement degree will make your better prepared for UGC NET, but still you can try your luck in this subject. If you can study well then surely you can qualify it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?