1st August 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for UGC-NET for Management subject. I have completed my MSc in Financial Economics. So, with this qualification can I apply for UGC-NET or not? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply UGC-NET for both Economics and Management being an MBA and M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Can I choose Economics for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  4. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  5. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language?
  7. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  9. Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  12. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  13. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  14. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Economics Services being an Economics postgraduate? Syllabus and procedure to apply for IES exam?
  18. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?