19th July 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Food technology?

Hello. I am a student of M.Sc Food technology and I wanted to know about the option to choose for UGC NET exam? Life sciences or chemical science? Which subject would be better for me? Can you please provide me with your suggestion? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  3. What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?
  4. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  5. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  7. Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?
  8. Is there option of Technology Management in UGC NET? If not, than which would be best option to select?
  9. Option of subject to choose for Pharma-D students in CSIR UGC NET exam
  10. Which is the best subject in the exam of UGC NET to take after completion of MSc with Physics?
  11. Which subject to choose in post graduation between Biotechnology and Food Technology?
  12. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET examination after completing M.Sc. in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?
  14. Which subject an Economics post graduate should choose for UGC NET exam? Maximum how many subjects can be chosen?
  15. Which are the types of courses offered in Abroad? Best colleges for it?
  16. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  17. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  18. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
9th August 2017, 08:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Food technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am a student of M.Sc Food technology and I wanted to know about the option to choose for UGC NET exam? Life sciences or chemical science? Which subject would be better for me? Can you please provide me with your suggestion? Thank you!

Candidate NET(National Eligibility Test) is carried out twice in a year by UCG to check the ability of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and Leactureship in Indian colleges.

Eligibility Required to Apply for UGC NET :-

:- Applying candidate must be Indian citizen.

:- Candidate must have done Post graduate degree from government recognized institute with 55% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidates comes under reserve category.

:- If a candidate want to apply for JRF Junior Research Fellowship then age limit to apply is 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belong to SC/ST category.

:- There is no age limit for candidate applying for Senior Leactureship.

Exam Pattern:- There are three papers in it:-

Paper I:- Have 50 questions and carries 100 marks.

Paper II:- Have 50 questions and carries 100 marks.

Paper III:- Have 75 questions cand carries 150 marks.

>> Applying candidate are advised to apply for exam in the subject they have done there post graduate qualification. If you are not able to find your subject to apply for UGT NET exam you can apply for the related subject from the list as follows:-

Folk Literature
Comparative Literature
Sanskrit Traditional Subjects (including Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotisha/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimamsa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsana/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhva Vedanta/ Dharma Sastra/ Sahitya/ Purana-itihasa/Agama/Advaita Vedanta)
Women Studies
Visual Arts (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture/ Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
Geography
Social Medicine & Community Health
Forensic Science
Pali
Kashmiri
Konkani
Computer Science and Applications
Electronic Science
Environmental Sciences
International and Area Studies
Prakrit
Human Rights and Duties
Tourism Administration and Management
Bodo
Santali
English
Linguistics
Chinese
Dogri
Nepali
Manipuri
Philosophy
Psychology
Sociology
History
Anthropology
Commerce
Education
Social Work
Defence and Strategic Studies
Home Science
Public Administration
Population Studies
Music
Management
Maithili
Bengali
Hindi
Kannada
Malayalam
Odia
Punjabi
Sanskrit
Tamil
Assamese
Gujarati
Marathi
French
Spanish
Russian
Persian
Rajasthani
German
Japanese
26th February 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to choose in UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Food technology?

I am post graduate in food and nutrition.. So which subject I can choose for ugc net home scince
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?