3rd November 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Best websites for CBSE 12th standard students

Best websites for CBSE 12th standard education including the objective to crack entrance exams...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?
  2. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  3. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  4. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  5. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  6. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  7. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  8. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
  9. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard? -- [New]
  10. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  12. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  13. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  14. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  15. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  18. CBSE Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 49.6% in 12th standard?
16th May 2015, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best websites for CBSE 12th standard students

The official website for CBSE notification and academics are as www.cbse.nic.in and for the syllabus and sample paper related queries log on to website www.cbse.guide.com .

Also for objective problems for cracking the various entrance examination you can log on to the websites such as www.brilliantacademy.com , www.dronstudy.com etc. .

Also you could log on to the official link of the various entrance examination and download there sample papers .Also you could log on to the links of text books and download there questions for more practice .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?