15th August 2012, 12:17 AM
sachin kumar barik

Which is better between AICTE and UGC? I have completed B.Tech and want to get admission in MBA

hii,i'm B.tch 3rd yr stundent.so can u tell me which of the best AICET and UGC.because then i complete my B.Tch ,i wanne admission on MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  2. Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%
  3. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  4. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  5. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  7. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  8. Is WLC college affiliated to AICTE, UGC or Indian Government?
  9. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  10. Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?
  11. Is Msc(CS) equivalent to BTech(CS) according to AICTE?
  12. how to get admission in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in TMV university?
  13. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  14. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  15. Is KSOU AICTE approved? Can I do M.Tech after passing B.Tech?
  16. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  17. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma? -- [New]
  18. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2012, 01:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between AICTE and UGC? I have completed B.Tech and want to get admission in MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin kumar barik View Post
hii,i'm B.tch 3rd yr stundent.so can u tell me which of the best AICET and UGC.because then i complete my B.Tch ,i wanne admission on MBA.
In order to pursue Master of Business Administration (MBA), it is important to make sure that the university you are pursuing the course from, is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), along with having recognition of University Grant Commission.

The University Grant Commission (UGC) is responsible for defining and maintaining standards of teaching, learning and research at universities and to promote and coordinate higher education and is the only grant-giving agency in the country, while the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a professional body that regulates all types of technical programs, including Master of Business Administration (MBA), and sets minimum standards of education for the same.

To see the complete list of AICTE approved institutes offering management programs, Click Here.
4th July 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between AICTE and UGC? I have completed B.Tech and want to get admission in MBA

Will I be able after doing my M.E.Civil from only UGC approved college for any government job or for a job of professor ?
5th July 2013, 02:24 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

MBA is a wide platform where you can learn the various aspect about different management fields i.e., Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT, Project Management, Entrepreneurship etc. This will help you to getting the good job in a reputed firm and provide a platform for starting a new business. So, It is one of practical course offering across various university with case study method. The Procedure for getting the admission into the government college are as follows:

1. You should complete your course then after choose the better think

2. how much time you should consider are it

3. how to get the one of the best course MBA so you gain it is best of knowledge are increase

4. Appear in a various entrance Exam for MBA

5. Select Government college based on your preference.

AICTE PGDM has more value than UGC MBA.

As most of the college doesn't have AICTE approved than they give MBA degree as UGC approved.

Both has importance after completing it.

Minimum Criteria is that you should score minimum of 50 percent of passing marks in Degree/graduation.

All The Best
5th July 2013, 09:03 AM
Navendu Kumar Jha

UGC vs AICTE

UGC and AICTE are two apex organisations that cater for the higher studies in India.

One of the main differences between University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), is that the later one basically deals with technical education.

When talking of UGC, it is the apex body that approves universities in the country. UGC provide funds for affiliated universities and colleges. The UGC also conducts exams, known as NET, for appointing teachers in colleges. The headquarters of UGC is in New Delhi, and there are six regional offices at Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal and Bangalore.

The AICTE is only a statutory body, which deals with co-ordinated development and proper planning of the technical education system in the country. All the Engineering, MBA and Pharmacy colleges are affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education.

The AICTE, which was established in November 1945, has its headquarters in New Delhi. The UGC was established in 1956 as a statutory body of the Union Government. However, UGC was formally inaugurated by the Education, Natural Resources and Scientific Research Minister, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, in 1953.

While technical institutions are overlooked by the AICTE, the other universities and colleges fall under the UGC.

When talking about the function of the University Grants Commission, the UGC ACT says that the first function is to look into the financial needs of universities. It then allocates and disburses grants to these universities. Well, the other academic functions come only after these functions. On the other hand, the AICTE ACT gives priority to undertaking surveys in various fields of technical education at all levels. The funds’ allocation and disbursement comes second to this.

Another difference that can be seen is that the UGC is free to do whatever it likes, but AICTE is not free from the intervention of the Human Rights Development Ministry.

Summary

1. One of the main differences between AICTE and UGC, is that the former is exclusively formed for technical education.

2. While technical institutions are overlooked by the AICTE, the other universities and colleges fall under the UGC.

3. UGC approves universities in the country. It provides funds for affiliated universities and colleges. The AICTE is only a statutory body, which deals with co-ordinated development and proper planning of the technical education system in the country.

4. The AICTE was established in 1945, and the UGC in 1956.

so there is nothing like best

Hence you should go for MBA which is recognized under UGC and AICTE ,as MBA is a Masters Degree so it has more value than a diploma .
5th July 2013, 10:31 AM
nim@1990

Post Re: Which is better between AICTE and UGC? I have completed B.Tech and want to get admission in MBA

out of two AICTE is best.
but still you can take admission in UGC recognized university.

UGC is the apex body that approves universities in the country. UGC provide funds for affiliated universities and colleges. The UGC also conducts exams, known as NET, for appointing teachers in colleges. The headquarters of UGC is in New Delhi, and there are six regional offices at Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal and Bangalore.

The AICTE is only a statutory body, which deals with co-ordinated development and proper planning of the technical education system in the country. All the Engineering, MBA and Pharmacy colleges are affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?