21st February 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is good to do between M.S in ECE and M.E in ECE?

Sir/madam,
I would like to do my post graduation in ece, and i'm not sure about what i should do, i'v set a goal to crack gate and find a good college. but i have another idea of doing m.s outside india, which wil be preferable. doing m.s or m.e.??

2nd March 2015, 11:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good to do between M.S in ECE and M.E in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
I would like to do my post graduation in ece, and i'm not sure about what i should do, i'v set a goal to crack gate and find a good college. but i have another idea of doing m.s outside india, which wil be preferable. doing m.s or m.e.??
Both the M.Sc in ECE and M.E in ECE having good scope in both the Government and private sectors. You can select any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration. Before, selecting the course you must think about various factors like, Financial situation, Location, and your future aspiration etc. Since, you are aspiring to crack the GATE entrance exam. So, you can do M.E in ECE course in India itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?