27th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Science and Commerce?

I love maths and science but i don't know which side should i take? Im really confused... Is science or commerce better?How should i know this?

30th June 2011, 01:25 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better between Science and Commerce?

Hey,
If you are interested in maths and science then you go to science feild.
and from todays scope science is the better option.Because from there you can do whatever you want mean b tech,bsc bca and many things.
go for that stream in which you are really interested and from you question it comes to know you are interested in science field so just go for science stream.
good luck
30th June 2011, 06:34 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between Science and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I love maths and science but i don't know which side should i take? Im really confused... Is science or commerce better?How should i know this?
SCIENCE OR COMMERCE???

Both the course as different way of subjects, so it is very important to select the one which you are interested in to make your future in that path...

-> As you said you love maths and science then for sure you can opt for science group which as 2 different types as follows...

-> Biology with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-> Computer Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-> Both the course deals with maths and science, so you can very well opt for either of this group..

-> If you have interest to have your future in medical line like to become a doctor then you can go for Biology with PCM..

-> If you feel that you want to do some engineering of your interest and not medical line at all then go for Computer Science with PCM...

-> But Biology group students have opportunity to select between medical line and engineering in the future...

-> Commerce group also deals with maths but not science, after finishing Commerce group you can very well go for some Arts and Science group based on your interest...

-> So keep all the constraints in your mind and select the course which you are interested in and work hard in it for sure you will have a great future ahead..

All the Best..
30th June 2011, 07:09 PM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,

you told that,that is you like maths and science so you go for Science field.
No doubt Science is very good field.you have many opportunities in future..

which one do you love much you choose only that .other wise you face more problems according to Psychology.

All the best for you..
30th June 2011, 07:14 PM
umathkavi

Both these courses have a very wide scope in futures. But you should select as per your interest. If you are interested in maths and science then also you have to select between PCM with biology and PCM with computer science. If you want to go in medical line then you should go with PCMB.
30th June 2011, 07:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
science & commerce both are different path its depend upon you which you want to take
through science in future you can be a engineer, doctor , scientist &etc.....
through commerce you can be a CA, CS , ICWAI, or or hr manager
good luck...
30th June 2011, 08:24 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Which is batter between Science or Commerce ?

Both science and commerce is good. You can choose any one according to your interest. In which field your interest is more then you can choose that field.

Science is the technology stream where as the commerce is the finance stream. If you are interested in the technology field then you can take admission in the science stream and if you are interested in the field of finance then you can take admission in the commerce stream.

If your aim is to become an engineer/doctor then you need to take the science stream. I suggest you to choose the any field according to your interest not by another interest. It is your career so take decision self.

Regards
~Mukul~
30th June 2011, 08:43 PM

In my point of view u should go for science because it have many option bt if u opt commerce there are limited career or u can consult with your teacher
30th June 2011, 08:49 PM
dgang

Commerce at higher level is no easy than math or science ...it is very challenging subject with lot of scope of job, however it is a confined field ..if you have special interest in commerce (think about financial matters of your self, family, institutions ,organisations or country)then it is advisable ..how ever if you join math or science group then you hav to decide whether you want to opt engineering or medical or higher education....if you opt engineering..thre are lots of scope for joining various fields even finance by doing MBA(fin) which is a great combination...so it is up to your interest and aptitude....

good luck !

Quote:
30th June 2011, 08:49 PM
ravi6

Dear,

This will depends on your interest because you say in both science and math you

are good.

If you want to go for buisness and bank jobs or interested in MBA then i suggest you

choose commerce.

If you want to go for technical field,engg etc then choose science.

Important thing that go with your interest.

REGARDS
ravi6
30th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Arsalaan

well It depends on your field of interest

and your strengths etc.

If you have good mathematical aptitude love science

you should take science.

If you like Economics Business, enterprenuership etc

then you should take commerce.

Havin said that generally science is superios as it offers better

careers and keeps all your options open
30th June 2011, 09:19 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

Both Science and Commerce are good for future.

Every subject has different job apportunity in his field.There are good job apportunity in both branches.

With Science subject you can go for Engineering and Medical.after Engineering there are various job apportunity.after B.Tech you can go for company job and you can go for Navy.there are other various job apportunity.

With Commerce subject you can go for CPT exam to join CA course.
CA post is reputed course.

If you are intrested in Science then you should go for science because there are various apportunity of job.
30th June 2011, 11:01 PM
gautam danu

hey don't be confuse take the side which you really want.if i would be at your pace i would defiantly choose science because we have great opportunities in this line so i advise you to to choose science subject
30th June 2011, 11:04 PM
rashipandit

both the subject are better but it depends on you that in which subject you are interested the most
there are many job opportunities in science stream as well as commerce stream but commerce is alone without maths. If you opt commerce maths will be a better option in future we can choose the path of CA, CS or law which have a vast future these days whereas in PCM there are fields like engineering which also have a broad future these days many MNC's are in need of engineers. the other stream is PCB i.e. physics, chemistry and biology which is best in its own place it depends on you that which stream will take you to the better future . one should choose the subject in which he or she is interested in and the subject which he or she masters
30th June 2011, 11:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
both are important science and commerce both are two opposite sides of coin.

after 10th you decide your line ,

science means choose subject like

*PHYSICS

*CHEMSTRY

*BIOLOGY

*MATHEMATICS

FOR COMMERCE:--

YOU MAY TOOK SUBJECT LIKE:--

*ACCOUNTING
* COSTING
*ECONOMICS
*MANAGEMENT

SO DECISION IS YOURS WHAT IS YOUR BEST..........
30th June 2011, 11:17 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
both are important science and commerce both are two opposite sides of coin.

after 10th you decide your line ,

science means choose subject like

*PHYSICS

*CHEMSTRY

*BIOLOGY

*MATHEMATICS

FOR COMMERCE:--

YOU MAY TOOK SUBJECT LIKE:--

*ACCOUNTING
* COSTING
*ECONOMICS
*MANAGEMENT

SO DECISION IS YOURS WHAT IS YOUR BEST..........
1st July 2011, 12:21 AM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
any stream in which you are interested is better.......
now a days there is no difference in salary packages of the two streams and both of them have vast career options...
so decide what you are interested in??//////
1st July 2011, 12:39 AM
rachender singh

dear friend ;
if you take science streem then you have subject both science and math.
and if you take commerce than you have math but not science.
so science streem is better for you

good luck,
1st July 2011, 12:55 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
in my view science is more better than commerce because until life is present on earth , no other field is guaranteed other than sciense field.
2nd July 2011, 12:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This is a situation that all students after the 10th find themselves in. There is no need of any confusion. If you are interested in science and maths then please take up science. There is no ground on which we can compare science and commerce. Both are two very different streams of education. Both the courses have their positives and negatives.
19th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

which is better computer science or commerce
22nd July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hey...i m totally confused between commerce and science...yet my cgpa was 9.8.Bt i m not able to thnk wat should i choose????which stream will be more useful for me in future and there is gurranted for good jobs
10th December 2012, 12:37 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Both the science and commerce streams have their own importance. Both are in good demand. But science stream can provide you better opportunities. But, If you want to be successful then you should choose you career according to your interest and comfort. The subjects you liked most will be much better to read. If you can make you interest in both in science and commerce then you should go with your percentile. If you have attained marks above 85 then you should go with science stream and else with commerce.

GOOD LUCK........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?