29th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?

Is mba r ms is good for aeronautical engg after be.
i am in confusion to decide the best one.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?
  2. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  3. Is doing MBA (HR) a good choice for a computer engineering graduate?
  4. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  5. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  6. Is it a good choice to join Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  8. Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?
  9. Completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering : Can I do MBA? Is this the correct choice if so which are the good disciplines in MBA?
  10. Is MBA after Aeronautical engineering valuable?
  11. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  12. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  16. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  18. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
11th October 2011, 06:07 PM
biswas1908

Thumbs up Re: Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?

Aeronautical engg are a breed different... if you want to follow your creative instinct.. then go ahead for MS but if you think you can motivate others.. carryout task in tight schedule and manage man power.. then the way will be MBA.. remember in Aviation / aeronautics.. the man with flare will rise very high irrespective of the path they select.. but as you are confused at this critical junction.. go for MS get some weight under your belt and then as you progress through your field you will have ample opertunitity to complete MBA also... but by then MS will be a lost dream.

In short go for MS... and best of luck
29th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?

sir , if im planning to do mba after aeronautical engineering ,what will b the specilisation u suggest? n wt if i do the same in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?