30th August 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Which is better choice for me between CS and MBA after the completion of Graduation?

cs is better option or MBA after graduation for my career?
help me for my career.

30th August 2011, 02:48 PM
raj125

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between CS and MBA after the completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me for my career.
Both paths are good,but the selection depends on you.As for as my opinion is concerned,you have done graduation,so you should move for MBA. It will give you a master degree and open the future growth. You can choose any one of the MBA Institutes in India.
19th February 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between CS and MBA after the completion of Graduation?

Sir, can i be eligible for the P.hd after M.B.A?
12th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed CS(Company secretary) and iam studying mba 2nd sem under VTU . which specialization should i opt? either mba finance or mba banking & finance?
17th June 2013, 11:42 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me for my career.
Both the CS and MBA Course having good scope in both the government as well as private sectors ..

Being a Graduation student, Both the Company Secretary and MBA Course having good career option.

But, Besides my suggestion , You're interest/ Aspiration in Main thing to achieve you're career goal .

So, If you interested to get job in top Companies as a Company Secretary then I suggest you to apply for Company Secretary
course ..

If you're aspiring to work a Finance Manager , HR Manger , Logistic Manger Etc.. then you may apply for MBA Course ..

CS stands for Company Secretary course .. The minimum educational qualification to apply for Company secretary course then , You should Complete 12th Standard or Equivalent qualification from recognized university ..

The candidate who Complete graduation course are directly apply for Intermediate course ..

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . This MBA Course contains lot of different specialization Such as , MBA in Finance, MBA in Shipping, MBA in Logistic Management , MBA in HR Management etc..

MBA course is open for the student, who finished their graduation course in any faculty from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Minimum 60% Percentage of marks need in Bachelor degree course in Order to get admission for MBA Course in top institution.

Top MBA Entrance Examination:-

-Management Aptitude Test
-Common Admission Test
-Xavier Aptitude Test

So, based on you're interest you may apply for any one of the Course in which you're interest .
25th June 2013, 11:39 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

As being a School university student, Both Organization Assistant plus MBA Course owning good profession option.

Nonetheless, Furthermore this tip , You might be interest/ Faith inside Major issue to obtain you are profession purpose.

Therefore, If you fascinated to receive work inside major Organizations as a Organization Assistant after that You have to to obtain Organization Assistant
system ..

For anyone who is wannabe to your workplace a new Financing Boss , HR Manger , Logistic Manger Etc.. then you may apply for MBA Course ..

CS symbolizes Organization Assistant system .. Your minimum amount academic degree to obtain Organization assistant system after that , You must Total twelfth Conventional or Similar degree from regarded higher education ..

Your applicant whom Total university system are generally directly apply for More advanced system ..

MBA symbolizes Master of Business enterprise Current administration.That MBA Course consists of whole lot of focus Like , MBA inside Financing, MBA inside Shipping, MBA inside Logistic Managing , MBA inside HR Managing etc..

MBA system is usually available for the scholar, whom concluded its university system in a faculty from regarded university. Final season applicant can also eligible to obtain this Entry ways Evaluation.

Lowest 60% Number of grades want inside Bachelor's diploma system inside Purchase to receive entrance for MBA Course inside major institution.
24th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 58% in my graduation b.com degree from Delhi university .please suggest me which field i should go for mba,cs,or any??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?