12th November 2011, 10:34 PM
MD MANIRUZZAMAN

Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  3. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  4. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  6. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  9. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  10. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  11. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  12. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  13. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  14. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  16. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  17. List of job in abroad training companies in India after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering from Satyabhama university? -- [New]
  18. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
13th November 2011, 09:38 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech in Electrical stream it is difficult to get a job in abroad..
As they hire experience candidates..

But you can get a good job in core fields in India..

You can apply for jobs in sectors like-

1.ISRO

2.DRDO

3.BHEL

4.SAIL

5.NTPC

6.NHPC

7.GAIL

8.BEL

9.IOCL

10.RRB

etc..

Definitely abroad is a good choice , but to gather experience you can join in any of these PSU's..

All the best.
13th November 2011, 11:47 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

both are good to work in India or in Abroad. actually good or Bad it is totally depend on the person. few people think that whatever i will do, do for my country. may be salary is less in India but few people think no i will go in abroad and i need very good salary.

some people also think that technology in abroad is very good. there he/she will be able to work properly by using the improve technology. that's way they prefer to work in abroad. few people go for few years in abroad to learn some new things and after that come back to India and use that knowledge.

in India there are so many international companies those recruit candidates from India for the work in abroad after the completion of training in India. few people have aim of life to go abroad from the beginning of their career.

so you have to find out what is your type. what you want to do? in India there are also so many good company for Electrical engineering and those are trying to improve our India. even there are so many government organization also those recruit electrical engineer with good salary. may be amount is less in India but if you go in Abroad then you will get high amount salary but your expense will be also high. if you want to go in abroad to learn only then this is very good.

i think you should decide it yourself where you want to work without any bias. just keep eye on the situation and decide what you will do.

best of luck.
13th November 2011, 03:50 PM
madhu madne

Arrow Re: Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

Hi

you can apply for the software companies like

TCS
WIPRO
CAPGIMINI
PATNI
HCL
MAHINDRA

etc

you can also apply for the public sector jobs like

SAIL
BSNL
BHEL
GAIL
RAILWAY
ARMY
NAVY
AIR-FORCE
ISRO
etc

ALL THE BEST
13th November 2011, 04:40 PM
tejesh_09

The question you asked is difficult to answer. Any way from my point of view you should first serve your country if you want to do something new and good to your country in which you are born and brought up.

Further a simple B.Tech. in Electrical engineering without experience will be not suitable for job abroad, you may get a job in Middle East Countries with a fresh degree.

You should first apply for the job of various Public and Private sector undertaking companies in India. The job in small companies at a starting level will fetch you you ample work experience and accordingly you can apply for lucrative post in electrical engineering in big companies.
29th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

work in abroad or in india which one is better
19th May 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hii.im a b.tech recent b.tech passout.Can B.tech passouts have job oppurtunities in canada/australia???I had a dream to be settled in canada. . im a passout in mining engineering..please let me know. .im in a big confusion regarding this dream. . If we had oppurtunities to get job in canada/australia what is the apt way to approach..please guide me. .
Thank You
27th May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am neeu and I hold b.tech degree in information technology ...and I am extremely interested in canada and want to do job in canada.....so plz help me.....what can I do?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?