14th August 2017, 11:32 PM
Devkar Vikram

Which is better course to do after B.Com? M.Com or MBA or ICWA?

Which is a better course to do after B.Com? M.Com or MBA or ICWA? Can you please give me the right suggestion on which course to choose next and what will be the future scope? I need to have a good career in future so kindly help me to choose the right course for my future.

31st August 2017, 12:54 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better course to do after B.Com? M.Com or MBA or ICWA?

It's not that one course is better choice and the other courses are not better choice. All the courses are having its own career prospects and job opportunities for the candidates.

I would suggest you to choose the course as per your interest where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce and MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The duration of both the courses is 2 years and have good jobs after completion of any course.

ICWA now named as CMA (cost and Management Accounting). There would be 3 levels in this course like
-Foundation
-Intermediate
-Final

You don't need to be a Graduate to opt for this course. The minimum academic qualification required is 12th class.

If you want to see yourself as a Cost Accountant, I would suggest you to opt for this course.

After M.Com, you can get jobs in Finance department of many companies.

After MBA, you will be having job opportunities in any industry.

Unlike M.Com, there would be different specializations offered in MBA course like
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management etc.

I would suggest you to choose the better course depending upon your area of interest for job opportunities.
31st August 2017, 08:43 PM
ravinayadav256

M.Com is better option for better carrier.It has a lot of scope.

Higher studies course after M.Com:-

Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce
Doctor of Philosophy in Banking & Finance
Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Economics

Job profiles:-

Business consultants
Auditors
Stock brokers
Teacher
Chartered management accountant
Human resource managers
Budget analysts
Investment analysts

Employment areas:-

Public accounting firms
Budget planning
Treasury and forex department
Colleges
Universities
Merchant banking
Working capital management
Banks
31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Each course M.Com or MBA or ICWA has their own scope in India after completion of studies. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Master of Commerce (M.Com) course is the recommended course to pursue after successful completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Course.

Besides this, both MBA and ICWA courses has their own scope after completion of it's studies. But still, I would recommend you to go with M.Com course after completion of B.Com as the same core concepts will be dealt in Master's Degree too.

After completion of Master's Degree, you may find employment opportunities in Private as well as in Government sector. You can apply for jobs in Banking Sector, Railways, Insurance Sector, Accounting Field, Marketing, Finance..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?