17th July 2016, 12:17 AM
Nirmiti pimpalkhare

Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?

Hello Sir, I passed class 11th before 6 years, I want to give 12th board exam as a private candidate. Is it possible, if yes then please provide me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  4. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  5. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard? -- [New]
  7. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  8. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th as a private after failing one subject and should i change my stream from science to art
  10. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  11. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  12. Will there be any problem in future if did 12th as a private candidate?
  13. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  14. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
  15. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  16. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  17. How can I apply for 12th in Private School if completed 11th from ISC Board?
  18. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
21st July 2016, 07:24 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?

See, according to me, definitely there would be a provision of applying for the intermediate class even after 6 years of leaving studies. We have heard of many cases in which many elder people have completed their high school and intermediate at later stage of the life.
So, for your case also, definitely there would be a provision.

But the exact details with all the implications and the procedural approach for this can be received from the office of the education board from which you have completed your high school.

Like for example if you done your 10th class from CBSE, then you will have to contact them at the office and they will give you the most specific information regarding your case.

Also, be ready for the case that you may also have to repeat 11th class, because there is a more likely possibility of a situation in which you are asked to do 11th and 12th together.

The contact information about your board, you can get from their official website.
So, visit the website and contact them and they will definitely provide you a way.
31st August 2017, 10:52 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?

Hello friend,

Yes you can give the exam of class 12 even after a gap of 6 years. Many a times due to various unavoidable circumstances many candidates leave their studies and join some sort of jobs to help the family financially in Government of India also understand the situation and hence they have made a provision that anyone who wants to study at any age can be a part of the education system and pursue his or her education.

If you really want to complete your 12th class then the process is as follows :-
First of all you have to wait till October November as that is when the form of private boards comes out. You can easily get the information of the forms coming out by visiting a nearby schools also. Once you get the information you have to fill the form and then submit it to the respective centre of the board and then you will be provided the information related to exam centre.
Once the exam date approaches then you will have to go online and download your call letter and then check for your exam centre. And you have to give exam as per your exam schedule. Please make sure that you have no limitation of going to the school but still you should study hard as a gap of 6 years is a lot of time and hence you have to start everything from scratch and study hard to get good marks in class 12.

Hope it will help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?