14th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better courses to do after B.Tech? Competitive exams which I can give?

actually im totally confused what to do after my b.tech . im pursuing an IT(b.tech) from a average local college. pls tell me a better course to do after my b.tech or advice me to give a competitive exam after b.tech (except gate).

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better courses to do after B.Tech? Competitive exams which I can give?
  2. Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams? -- [New]
  3. What all competitive exams available to get scholarships?
  4. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  5. Which all competitive exams I can give after completion of B.Sc final year?
  6. Which courses to opt after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any extra courses/competitive exams/extra academics that I have to prepare for while or after Civil Engineering Degree?
  8. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  9. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  10. What are the PG courses for which I am eligible to study? For which competitive exams can I appear?
  11. How should I prepare for competitive exams?
  12. Is graduation degree mandatory to be eligible for the competitive exams?
  13. How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  16. Can I get job in Foreign countries after B.Sc Biotechnology? Which competitive exams to give?
  17. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
  18. After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?
20th August 2011, 01:39 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Cool Re: Which is a better courses to do after B.Tech? Competitive exams which I can give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually im totally confused what to do after my b.tech . im pursuing an IT(b.tech) from a average local college. pls tell me a better course to do after my b.tech or advice me to give a competitive exam after b.tech (except gate).
dear friend,
after completing b.tech there are 2 options for you which will suit your field and after completing it you will get high salary job.

these fields are:
1)m.tech
2)MBA

according to me you should go for MBA because as a IT engineer you already have the knowledge about computer and if you go for MBA management skills will also be developed in you and you will get a job with pretty good salary

remember that engineering+mba=100%

good luck friend..
2nd February 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better courses to do after B.Tech? Competitive exams which I can give?

AFTER B.TECH IN MECHANICAL WHAT WILL BE DO
2nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Which is a better courses to do after B.Tech? Competitive exams which I can give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can join the courses in JAVA or .NET or embedded Systems as per your interest.Generally the cse and IT students have good opportunities in the banking sector.So you can appear for the PO(probationary officer)exams like
>>IBPS PO EXAM
>>SBI PO EXAM
Also you can apply for the posts in
railways
AAI(airport authority of India)
SAIL(steel authority of India limited)
8th March 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b.tech from ece
what i do after b.tech and which test i choose
3rd June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what should i opt after BE in computers as i am interested in both administrative world and in technical world too..
14th September 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Competitive Exams I can give? I am B.E in Instrumentation & Control.
4th December 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

for central goverment job oppurnities?????
5th March 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do now after b.tech ..?? I'll be complete my b.tech june 2016 .. and company never come in my college for campus selection. .. plz suggest me what should I do now .. I m average in study .. my trade is mechanical engineering ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?