23rd June 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams?

Can electronic degree engg can appear for this exam? Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams? Can you provide me the basic requirements to appear for the exams? Hoping that I will get the answer soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  2. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  3. Competitive exams to get Government jobs for BHMS candidate?
  4. Is graduation degree mandatory to be eligible for the competitive exams?
  5. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  8. How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?
  9. Am I eligible to give the government exams to get government job at the age of 19?
  10. Is degree in M.A English eligible for competitive exam?
  11. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  12. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  13. Does Government of West Bengal provide scholarship to do coaching for competitive exams?
  14. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  15. What all competitive exams available to get scholarships?
  16. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  17. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
23rd June 2016, 12:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams?

There are so many government job entrance examination and eligibility criteria differs from examination to examination. However there are certain government job entrance exams for which any graduate is eligible to apply.

*You are an electronic engineering candidates, you can apply for technical entrance exams like GATE, Indian Engineering Services exam etc.

*In general competition, you can apply for banking exams like IBPS Common Written exam, SSC CGL, Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc. For all these exam basic requirement is that candidate must be graduate in any discipline.
23rd June 2016, 04:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible for admission.

The eligible to appear for most of government jobs entrance examination other than core jobs is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for :-

Combined Defence Service.

Civil Services.

Staff Selection Commission.

IBPS/SBI.

So, you can appear for these entrance examination but the age limit varies to appear for different entrance examination.
23rd June 2016, 05:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The following are the basic requirement to give the government competitive exams:-

->>You should be an Indian nationality

->>You must possess a degree of a recognised University equivalent to the degree of Bachelor of Science, Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of any technical subject or their recognised equivalent

->>Your age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 27 years (on 1st January of the year of examination.

->>Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/STcategories.
24th June 2016, 05:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can electronic degree engg can appear for this exam? Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams? Can you provide me the basic requirements to appear for the exams? Hoping that I will get the answer soon on this.
Yes, B.Tech in ECE candidates are eligible for government exams like.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?