15th July 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?

This year i have complited final year b.sc and now i m prsuing mba in hr so i want to know that with science background can i make my career bright?is there any problem?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?
  2. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  4. How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?
  5. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  6. Will career in MBA be safe and bright for an MSc student? Should I go for Ph.D or MBA?
  7. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [New]
  8. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  9. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  10. Which courses to do after 12th in Commerce?
  11. How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?
  12. Best Colleges in India to pursue PG in English?
  13. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  14. Courses which can be done after 12th commerce?
  15. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  16. How can I apply for MHT CET exam for MBA? Which is the best field of MBA for a bright career?
  17. Will I get a job after completing BCA course?
  18. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
15th July 2011, 12:24 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year i have complited final year b.sc and now i m prsuing mba in hr so i want to know that with science background can i make my career bright?is there any problem?
Hi, yes surely HR in MBA will give wings to your career. In every organization, for the smooth running, HR personnel are required so there is a lot demand for them and the salary is excellent.

So dont worry, study properly, good career awaits you.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
15th July 2011, 03:46 PM
digvijaygarg

Yes you can definitely make your career bright by doing HR
India needs people who can recruit good talent and who can upgrade the skills of existing people also
Xaviers Jameshdupr is the best HR college in India
You need to give XAT in order to get admission there
15th July 2011, 04:52 PM
rhl_paul

You can go for Information technology as science grads like you will have added advantage while learning the subject.
15th July 2011, 07:25 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definitely you can make career bright through MBA HR after Science background.

see, b.sc is graduation course where as MBA is specialized mastered course.

so science back ground will not make disadvantage in your career. you can say it is your positive points.

if you can do MBA HR from good institute and if you study well then definitely your career is waiting for the bright prospect.

all the best....
15th July 2011, 08:17 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Yes you can do well with MBA HR. This field requires skilled personnels to tackle human relations.

Human Resource is the most important part of any organisation they also act as counselors, offering assistance to employees to deal with personal issues.

Major thrust of this field are IT firms, manufacturing firms, and service industries.

HR plays an integral role in sourcing and retaining talents that helps organization grow and prosper. Hence, organisations require talented students with management degrees in HR who are trained and better equipped to take on the challenge of building the best human resource talents for the organisation.

There's a lot of demand of skilled personnel in this field hence you can shine brightly by pursuing MBA in Human resource.
15th July 2011, 08:27 PM
kritika@Hans

hello
yes it is a good option since you'll be able to mix your technical skills along with the technique of human related issues..
this will make you an outstanding candidate woth a technical dgree with human resource management ...
so this is surely a way to bright future...
best of luck
15th July 2011, 08:54 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
hello sir,
now a days MBA is in a great demand and having a great and bright future .many companies demands MBA eligibility .MBA is a 2 year course and having a 4 semester in it,there are many courses available in MBA.
so please go for it,and it is in great demand after completing MBA you can easily get jobs in many big companies.
for this you need to fill forms like CAT,XAT best for getting good MBA college
best wishes
15th July 2011, 09:31 PM
gaurav4chs

Smile Re: Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?

mba is different from other courses and as science students are considered more brilliant by companise u can make better career.
FUTURE IS WAITING FOR U
GO GRAB IT
15th July 2011, 10:51 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?

Yes you can take admission in MBA but first you have to pass the MBA entrance exam which is to be conducted at the National and state level every year.
The main MBA exams are CAT, MAT, and AIMAT etc.
15th July 2011, 11:30 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

MBA is good now

with HR course is very good for future.

you may get also appointment in good company like:--

IBM

MICROSOFT

HCL

KATAK SECURITy
8th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hai present i am studying final year b.tech.after b.tech i will plan for studying mba(hr and finance).please give advice it is good or not
17th March 2012, 01:21 PM
ushakiran koppolu

i had completed my MBA HR in 2010,now im working in manpower consultancy, how can i grow up my career, i didn't get any job opportunities,what can i do?
Attached Files
File Type: doc Ushakiran Final CV.doc(49.0 KB, 115 views)
15th April 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO HR WITH SCIENCE BACKGROUND?AND IT IS GOOD OR NOT FOR GIRLS?
10th April 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

wITH BSc in HR , CAN I DO mbaIN hr?
26th May 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I've finished my MBA-HR from a college which is affiliated to ANDHRA UNIVESITY with 60% marks IN 2013 .
To do any kind of research course which is the right path.
if not to get a good position in to any MNC,which is the best way

Please suggest me but still in the confusion to continue my carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?