27th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for PCS between BA and B.Sc? If BA then which subject should I choose?

Hello Sir, I want to know that which is better for PCS between BA and B.Sc? If it is BA then which subject should I choose? Which books should I prefer for PCS. Please answer as soon as possible.

16th August 2016, 12:34 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better for PCS between BA and B.Sc? If BA then which subject should I choose?

PCS stands for Provincial Civil Services.
It is conducted by the state governments for recruitment at civil services post in that particular state.
Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree from any recognized university are eligible to appear in the examination.
So, it doesn't matter that you have studied BA or B.Sc for the required degree.
You can choose any one in which you are interested as you need to study the subject deeply.
So, first of all complete Bachelor degree then focus on civil service examinations as it need full dedication and determination without deviation.

For PCS, you need to have well knowledge about the geographic condition of the state and the current activities going on in state. So, it is better to get interests in what is happening withing the state you belong.
10th August 2021, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better for PCS between BA and B.Sc? If BA then which subject should I choose?

What should I do ba or bsc?is bsc helpful in pcs exam?
18th January 2022, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Anup Kumar. I study in class 11th with maths stream, sir i want become pcs officer.
Sir please help, what should I do after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?