13th April 2018, 02:29 AM

Can I apply to become a BDO Officer being a BA(LLB) ST student?

Sir, I a studying BA(LLB) from Government authorized private university with scholarship. I am in my final year and I belongs to ST category candidate. I want to become a BDO Officer. So, can I apply for this post?

20th April 2018, 09:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply to become a BDO Officer being a BA(LLB) ST student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir, I a studying BA(LLB) from Government authorized private university with scholarship. I am in my final year and I belongs to ST category candidate. I want to become a BDO Officer. So, can I apply for this post?
BDO stand for Block Development Officer and the candidate is selected through Administrative Service Exam which is conducted by the State Public Service Commission. The eligibility to apply for this post are as follows:

- The candidate should be graduate in any discipline from recognzied university.

- Final year student are also eligible to apply for this post.

- The age of the candidate should be within the age of 21 years to 30 years. However, relaxation is there for the reserved candidates; for SC and OBC 33 years and for ST 35 years.

- The selection is done on the basis of written examination followed by the personal Interview.

You can apply for the post of BDO Officer as you are in a final year of graduation. For more details regarding the recruitment you may visit the Public state Commission website of respective State.
24th July 2021, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

If I do honors in law ,will I become a bdo ?
18th January 2022, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Can a lawer apply for wbcs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?