18th March 2016, 11:10 AM
ajit kumar 1998

Bihar candidate can fill up Jharkhand Polytechnic application form?

I am Ajit Kumar I want to know that I am candidate of Bihar can I fill the application form of jharkhand polytechnic???

Related Questions:
  1. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  3. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  4. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  5. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  6. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning?
  7. How to fill up form and apply for Bihar Polytechnic exam?
  8. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  9. What is the placement record of UPES Dehradun? Should I do MBA in Finance or Marketing?
  10. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  11. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  12. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  13. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many students would appear in Bihar polytechnic exam?
  15. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  16. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  17. How to fill the Bihar Polytechnic forms?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
31st May 2016, 09:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bihar candidate can fill up Jharkhand Polytechnic application form?

Yes being a citizen of Bihar you are eligible for appearing in the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination as all the Indian Citizens are allowed for the same but one thing is sure that you are not eligible for seeking admission under the seats reserved for Jharkhand citizen.

To be eligible for appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications given below :-

You must have completed your secondary school degree with a minimum of 35% aggregate from a recognised board.

Your age must be above 17 years for appearing in the same examination.

For further details about the same you can refer to the link www.jceceb.Jharkhand.gov.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?