23rd November 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Biology a necessary subject in 12th level to get admission in IISER

is biology a necessary subject in plus two level to get admission in iiser

23rd June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Biology a necessary subject in 12th level to get admission in IISER

is biology is needed for iiser exam??????
11th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Biology a necessary subject in 12th level to get admission in IISER

Can a plus two pass with no biology study and attend the iiser test?what is the min percent of marks in plus two?can i
30th June 2014, 01:12 AM
sudesh k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a plus two pass with no biology study and attend the iiser test?what is the min percent of marks in plus two?can i

Biology in XI & XII as a subject in qualifying exam is NOT a criteria for appearing for iiser entrance exam though there are few questions asked from biology in the entrance exam.
22nd June 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics compulsory for iiser exam as I have taken hindi instead.of maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?