30th October 2010, 01:56 PM
gaurav007

What are the various research exams after 12th?

sir i want to know that what are various reaserch examination after 12th.. i have biology in class 12th so please inform me according to that. exam such as iiser etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List good jobs in Research centres after passing 12th science?
  2. What are the various research exams after 12th?
  3. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  4. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  5. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  7. Astronomical research institutes and entrance exams after 12th?
  8. How to pursue a career in research oriented line after completing 12th and B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the entrance exams? How important is ones percentage in UG?
  9. What should I do for joining research field after 12th Science with Biology? List of various research examinations after 12th?
  10. Which reserach exams i can appear for after 12th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in KJ Somiya Gujarati Minority in IT stream after scoring 53 marks in JEE and 171 in PCM
  12. Exams available after class 12th with dates
  13. How to do career in space research after passing 10th? Which colleges should I join?
  14. How to become a research scientist after completing B.Tech in ECE? Which are the exams to appear for and what is their syllabus?
  15. When is the entrance exam of Marine Engineering?
  16. How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?
  17. How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?
  18. Is there any way to get in research after 12th in Maths?
10th April 2011, 03:22 PM
rohalchandrakar2007

Default Re: What are the various research exams after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav007 View Post
sir i want to know that what are various reaserch examination after 12th.. i have biology in class 12th so please inform me according to that. exam such as iiser etc.
Astronomical research institutes and entrance exams after 12th?‎
Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is ...‎
Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?‎
Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE .
31st May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,ihave completed my 10th with 92% and 12 with 80 %.i am intrsted in making my career as astroscientist .please tell me about the coures and colleges i should go for. pls help i am dying to know.
31st May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can pls suggest how 2 apply for foreign education like in research work after 2 in medical stream ?
17th January 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to aaply my under graduate corce by foreign universityy........
give me some help and discussion on my btech cource
11th October 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the reseach related studies after 12th??
18th April 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have interest in research of physiological phenomena how I get this path after 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?