20th October 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Which Books to prepare for CET for MBA? Information regarding Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

sir/mam

plz tell me about the books for preparing for cet mba test. and plz tell me about GD/PI.

16th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for CET for MBA? Information regarding Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

which book i read for cet preparation
6th March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for CET for MBA? Information regarding Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

which book i used to study mah-cet of mba?
6th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

which booki used to study for entrance exam of mah-cet mba?
10th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

which books to be refered for GD/PI in MBA CET EXAM
10th January 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Which book i prepare to study for mba cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?