14th August 2011, 11:13 AM
shiva132

Which books should I prefer for GATE Exam?

i want to write upcoming GATE Exam. whch book should i prefer for my gate exm. please tell me

14th August 2011, 02:23 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Which books should I prefer for GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva132 View Post
i want to write upcoming GATE Exam. whch book should i prefer for my gate exm. please tell me
Well GATE is the best method to enter in professional courses, mainly GATE exam book is many types available in the market, mainly the syllabus of GATE is Math, Comprehension, reasoning, General Knowledge, Current affairs and from English vocabulary number system of alphabet, passage related question etc. and if the all syllabus cover in the book you can purchase that book for prepare of GATE exam. I am sure that you will success.

Best of Luck.
14th August 2011, 09:42 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

i am aware of that you want to prepare for gate. Gate prepration can be done with 3rd year and final year and gate score is valid for 2 years.

well books by G.k publisher are good but in my opinion you should study from the notes of made easy they are very useful in cracking gate.
15th August 2011, 01:27 AM
Harshita21

This Below written Book is available;e for every branch .

G.K publication GATE 2012

AND MADE EASY NOTES

http://www.madeeasypublications.org/Books_Jpeg/GATE_Verbal_Ability_2012.jpg

http://img2.fkcdn.com/rbk/large/Y/T/F/RBKCUHRFPHYPAYTF.jpg
16th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get made easy notes
9th October 2012, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

GATE is pure Technical exam. It has 70 Marks Technical question, 15 marks engineering Maths question and 15 marks General Aptitude questions. .
The 95 % Question asked in GATE is numerical (MCQ's). Do practice for problems and Problems. Study from standard Text Books and do problem practice from RK Kanodia GATE CLOUD books.
These books are so excellent that Coaching people are scared from these books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?