2nd August 2013, 09:13 AM
manojkumardc

Which branch can I get in mechanical? What is the procedure?

i was detained in 4th sem ec i want t0 readmit and change my branch to mechanical.whats the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  2. Procedure of summer training for mechanical branch?
  3. How can I apply for internship programme? My branch is mechanical
  4. What is the procedure to join in an Agency? I am an engineering 2nd year student of mechanical branch
  5. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  6. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  7. How to take admission in S Chanakya after passing B.Tech mechanical branch? What is the procedure?
  8. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  9. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  12. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  13. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
  14. Exams and selection procedure for Indian Air Force flying branch after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?
  15. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it? -- [New]
  16. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  17. GATE M.Tech from mechanical branch after B.E degree from Industrial & production branch
  18. How to do summer training in Noida and Ghaziabad after passing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Branch
15th September 2015, 02:41 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Which branch can I get in mechanical? What is the procedure?

Sorry, you cannot change your branch after 2nd semester. There is an option to change branch @2nd semester end. After that you cannot change the branch.

There is no possibility in university rules for such a transfer.

Please continue with ECE and change to Mechatronics or Automotive electronics in future studies so that you may get a chance to enter mechanical field in job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?