7th May 2012, 08:08 PM
gajanan munde

Which branch to choose between electrical and electronics and telecommunication to get a government job in thermal power station?

Which branch between electrical and electronics and telecommunication is useful for me to got govt job in thermal power station

9th July 2012, 12:21 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch to choose between electrical and electronics and telecommunication to get a government job in thermal power station?

hello friend..!!

->both the stream are well and good.
->EE and ECE are one and the similar things but quite different.
->to go for thermal power station,i think electrical is the better option because it deals with more topic related to the electrical and the electricity so you can join the thermal power station.

thank u!!
24th July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch to choose between electrical and electronics and telecommunication to get a government job in thermal power station?

After complete Be in Electronics and communication with 60 per can i apply for sub inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?