15th May 2013, 07:31 PM
shrurame

Which branch of engineering is best for a student who has completed 12th with biology?

Hai i am shruthi
which branch of engineering is best for a student who as completed 12th with biology?
please reply me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?
  2. How to join crime branch after completing 12th with biology stream?
  3. How to do a course of Architecture Engineering? I am a student of class 12th of Biology Stream
  4. How to reappear for 12th Biology paper?
  5. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  6. Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  8. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  9. How can I join in crime branch? I am a student of 12th biology
  10. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  11. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  12. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after scoring 90% in 12th? I am a biology student
  14. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  15. How to take admission in Bioinformatics after studying biology in 12th? I am a computer engineering student
  16. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
  17. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  18. What can I do after 12th having completed 12th with the subjects Science and Biology?
5th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is best for a student who has completed 12th with biology?

I'm SHRUTHI ,I have completed my 12th with maths as my subject.
Which is a better branch for me in engineering ECE or EEE?
26th July 2013, 12:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is best for a student who has completed 12th with biology?

You can try for B.Tech in Genetic Engineering. Engineering degree in Biomedical engineering or Bioinformatics is also suitable. Biotechnology is another field suitable for engineering graduates who have studied Biology as a subject. Admission to the course is made either on the basis of national level entrance exams or University level tests. IIT JEE, AIEEE, SRM EEE, etc are some of such entrance tests.
7th May 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

how to join B Tech computer science after completing 12th with biology stream?
9th May 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I 'am Maria, I have completed 12th with biology juz waiting for the results ........ May I know more about Bio medical engineering course.... I men eligibility and other details like various streams in bio medical engineering, cut off mark in 2, duration of courses,fees,top colleges in India, etc........ please give me the rply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?