1st July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th having completed 12th with the subjects Science and Biology?

i am an average student and my subjects are science,biology so what can i do after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after 12th having completed 12th with the subjects Science and Biology?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in AIPMT to further study MBBS being a Physics graduate?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  4. What should I do for joining research field after 12th Science with Biology? List of various research examinations after 12th? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  7. Can I go for BBA after passing 12th science in Biology
  8. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  9. Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?
  10. How to reappear for 12th Biology paper?
  11. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Which course should I do after 12th(PCB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  14. Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?
  15. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
  16. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing 12th with Biology?
  17. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  18. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
8th July 2011, 11:44 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th having completed 12th with the subjects Science and Biology?

Dear Friend,
If you are a average student then you go with following courses:

*Bsc in biology
*BSc in chemistry
*Bsc in Physics
*B Pharmacy

If you are interested in coaching then you go for MBBS coaching(meanc for AIPMT,state leve PMT entrance exam).
15th July 2011, 09:53 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What can I do after 12th having completed 12th with the subjects Science and Biology?

hi friend
look you may go for a variety of courses like mbbs , b.sc in varoius streams , but not only these but bca bba marketing , businees , fashion designing , textile designing or any foreign language
it depends upon your interest dear
best of luck
7th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

AoA!
I'm an intermediate student and after completing my intermediate i want to join fashion designing field. kindly suggest me that which institute or college in Karachi would be suitable for this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?